General Terms & Conditions of use
A) Area of application
1. The following general terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”) shall apply to the use of all contents and services provided by INVICTUS (“the Advisor”) to its users (“Users”) on the website (“INVICTUS website”), on all versions of INVICTUS mobile application (“INVICTUSApp”), and on all site-related services., this Regulation should apply in every case where specific and additional conditions are not included. These terms of service may include additional and specific conditions. These Terms of Service shall also apply to the users- generated contents on INVICTUS website and/or on INVICTUS App in the form of e-mails, inputs on chats, and forum (i.g. : upload of pictures). Please refer to “User – Generated Contents” section of this contract.
2. The validity of these Terms of Service shall remain valid regardless of how and on which platform the services are used (i.e. computers, mobile and/or other hardware and /or software).
3. The Advisor reserves the right to make changes to these Terms of service anytime.
4. The use and/or viewing of INVICTUS website and/or of INVICTUSApp, as well as the sign up of any subscription, implies the compliance of these terms of service. In particular, during the signup process, the User should thick in the box: “I declare to be 18 years old and I acknowledge that I have read and understood these Terms of Service”. If the User clicks on the Registration button she/he acknowledges having read and understood the terms of service and he/she agrees to be bound by them.
5. Any person who is under 18 and who uses the services of INVICTUS web site and/or of INVICTUSApp shall do it under the sole liability of his/her parents or legal guardians. Therefore, if a User of the services is under 18, it represents and acknowledges that he/she has obtained its parents' or legal guardian's consent to become a User and that his/her parents or legal guardians agree to guarantee the User's compliance with all of these Terms of Service.
B) Commercial Purpose
1. The Advisor, following the sign-up of a period subscription (“Subscription”), provides User with a service specialized in forecasting and predicting sports results (“the Service”). The relevant information and advice (Advice), regarding one or more sport events, will be uploaded into the platform and accessible by user’s login. The service shall be the commercial purpose provided by the Advisor. The User after creating a personal account using his/her e-mail (Account) will be able to receive the Advice. The personal account may be used also on INVICTUSApp.
C) Terms of usage
2. The User is the only responsible for the technical configuration of his/her device. More detailed information regarding the recommended configuration may be requested using the function “Contact the technical support” on INVICTUS website and /or on INVICTUSApp. The Advisor will use reasonable endeavors to respond to all customer support queries within a reasonable time frame but it makes no guarantees or warranties of any kind that any customer support query will be responded to within any particular time frame.
D) How to register
1. The user may open her/his account only once her/his registration process on INVICTUS website or on INVICTUSApp will be completed.
2. Every user shall create one single and personal account. The creation of the account will enable the User to have access on INVICTUS website and INVICTUSApp.
3. The user will be asked to provide true, accurate and complete personal details and his/her email address. By selecting the relevant field the User grants the Advisor permission to send emails to her/him. The user may at any time revoke her/his consent granted by following the relevant link at the bottom of every mail sent by the Advisor or sending an email to email@example.com.
4. The user will have access to the Service and will receive the Advice only once the Account will be activated. The user may request the activation of the account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Once the registration/ sign up process will be completed, the contract between the user and the Advisor shall take effect. The contract includes the use of contents and services offered by INVICTUS website and/or INVICTUSApp.
6. In case the personal details provided by the User are incorrect the Advisor may be authorized to exclude totally or partially (permanently as well) the User from the service.
7. The User undertakes to update her/his personal details to keep them current. A change of the email address should be immediately notified by accessing to the relevant section “Personal Data” on INVICTUS website or on INVICTUSApp.
E) How to subscribe
1. In order to use the Service provided by the Advisor, the User has the option to order the type of subscription he/she wishes to select through the relevant section “Purchase a Subscription” inside INVICTUS website and/or INVICTUSApp. After checking out, the User will receive an email from the Advisor confirming his subscription.
2. Every subscription allows the User to receive the Advice at least (1) hour before the beginning of the sports events, in chronological order.
3. The Advice are provided by specific algorithms which has been created by highly specialized and qualified Sports Analysts, who have serious and considerable online betting experience. However, the User should note and be aware that the Sports Analysts' past performances will not be a warranty of their future ones. Therefore The Advisor shall not be held liable for any advice and any other information or content communicated on INVICTUS website and/or INVICTUSApp. The user should not be considered responsible for any losing bets placed. Furthermore it is necessary to be aware that gambling involves an element of risk. By gambling on dedicated websites, you run the risk that you may lose money or suffer from psychological harms.
4. Without prejudice to the provisions of point 2, the Subscriptions have no limits referred to the number of Advice that may be sent and are tacitly renewed by the Advisor.
5. In order to improve or maintain the Site (scheduled or emergency operations), the Advisor may interrupt the access to INVICTUS Site and INVICTUSApp for short periods. The user will be notified on the INVICTUS website and/or on INVICTUSApp. The Advisor shall not be held liable for any damage arising out of such maintenance operations.
6. The Advisor may also modify, extend, integrate or limit constantly the services offered.
7. The Advisor awards points (BetCoin) to The User to receive a bonus of € 10.00 for free every 500 gathered points once the User will renew his subscription. The User will receive 10 BetCoin for every bet of his plan and 20 BetCoin for every purchased extra bet. The User will use this in accordance with the instructions displayed in the website section dedicated to Loyalty program before the auto-renewal to receive his gift. By cancelling his subscription and/or disabling the payment method, The User will lose all his points.
D) Property rights
1. The user undertakes to acknowledge that the entire content of INVICTUS website and of INVICTUSApp belongs to the Advisor. Copy, modify, publish or broadcast all or part of any content of INVICTUS website, INVICTUSApp, the Service and/or of the Subscription is not permitted. It is also prohibited to interfere with the specific performances, content and information available on INVICTUS website, on INVICTUSApp, on the Service and on the Subscription.
2. The brands which are shown on INVICTUS Site and/or on INVICTUSApp (with or without a logo) are trademarks (registered or not) that belong to the Advisor or to third parties.
3. Any reference to the trademarks on INVICTUS Site and/or on INVICTUSApp shall not explicitly or implicitly constitute any right, license or authorization to use such Trademarks without the specific and prior written consent of the Advisor or the relevant third parties.
4. Any use of the Trademarks appearing on INVICTUS Site and/or on INVICTUSApp and for which the user or the relevant third parties has not given their specific and prior written consent shall be strictly prohibited. The Advisor and the relevant third parties shall reserve all rights and remedies available at law, including under criminal law, in order to ensure compliance with their rights.
5. Any User generated content provided directly or indirectly by the User to the Advisor through INVICTUS web site and /or INVICTUSApp (i.e: pictures, questions, suggestions..) becomes unlimited and exclusive Advisor's property.
There is no right to compensation or reimbursement for the User as part of these General Conditions. Transfering his contents on INVICTUS website and/or INVICTUSApp, the User renounces to the right of property of the generated contents.
With reference to User generated contents on INVICTUS website and on INVICTUSApp, the user:
• declares to have the right to generate content on INVICTUS Site and/or on INVICTUSApp
• grants the Advisor to modify, adapt, broadcast, create derivative works form and grants to use the User-generated contents in any manner and by any means, method or technology, whether now known or hereafter created without any payment
• acknowledges that he/she retains ownership of intellectual property rights on his/her contents in term of the right to be identified as the author of any User Content. The user also agrees to waive any “moral rights” of such User contents
• accepts that the Advisor has no obligation to monitor or protect the rights of the User related to any user-generated contents
1. No Abusive conduct is permitted on INVICTUS website and on INVICTUSApp. It is not permitted for any reason whatsoever:
- conflicts with the Terms of service
- Deliberately intention to provide false and untrue information
- Intentionally manipulation of the Advisor’s service
- Intentionally destruction or interferences with the Advisor's Service
- Disclosure of all provided Service or single Advice to any third parties
- Violation of all the other provisions of the general terms of Conditions
2. The User:
- acknowledges and accepts that The Advisor does not guarantee the accuracy of the INVICTUS website and INVICTUSApp information and confirms to have full legal capacity allowing him/her to be the only responsible for his/her own social acts and decisions
- declares to be aware that Advices are subject to various laws and regulations and he/she also declares to be aware of which law should govern them
- acknowledges and accepts to be the sole responsible for any use of The Advices and the information provided by The Advisor
- shall not attempt to follow any type of tamper with the Software used by INVICTUS website and INVICTUSApp and not to develop software that allows him/her to access in INVICTUS web site or INVICTUSApp software
- shall not use any type of software that allows him/her to create more accounts
- shall not use software that are classified by The Advisor as Program that tampers The User to commit abuse or confer him/her an advantage on other Users
- has no rights to use unauthorized contents
- shall not use any type of software that allows him/her to analyze INVICTUS website and/or INVICTUSApp and its specific programs
- shall take measure to guarantee strict compliance with confidentiality obligations with The Advice
- shall not use any type of program that burden on the server
3. In case of emergency, The Advisor reserves the right to take the steps necessary to expose and prevent the use of unauthorized software by The User. The Advisor also reserves the right to identify and localize unauthorized programs installed on computers or devices and to create profiles to facilitate the research. If The Advisor shall find that a User uses unauthorized software, it shall suspend the User’s account for six months or to disable his/her access to INVICTUS website or INVICTUSApp wholly or partially.
4. The User undertakes not to:
use the Service causing damage violence, molestation or injury to others
create more than an account to access on INVICTUS website and/or INVICTUSApp
use the e-mail address of another person to make registration on INVICTUS website and INVICTUSApp and to use the Service
use INVICTUS web site and INVICTUSApp in offensive or fraudulent way (i.e. posing as someone who he/she has not)
disguise and seek his/her account or the source of any uploaded contents
use INVICTUS website and INVICTUSApp to commercial purpose, for the benefit of any third party or for sending undesired communications
remove or modify any notice of intellectual property rights or other information on property on INVICTUS web site or INVICTUSApp
modify or interfere with INVICTUS web site and INVICTUSApp functions and servers
try to make alterations, decompile or disassemble illegally any type of data stored by The Advisor or to circumvent encryption technology and protection measures
“extract”, make “web scraping” or collect any type of information on other Users that use INVICTUS website and/or INVICTUSApp (i.e. personal data or information provided by tools such as “tag pixel”, cookie, Graphics Interchange Formats, “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms”)
wholly or partially sell or transfer his/her account to third parties
modify the functions of The Service or acts illegally creating damage to others
use INVICTUS website and INVICTUSApp violating any applicable law
use INVICTUS website and INVICTUSApp to for fraud purpose or to circumvent technological measures for access control or to perform any action in contravention of General Terms and Conditions
use INVICTUS website and INVICTUSApp in any other way not conformity with these General Terms and Conditions
In case of abuse suspects, The User can contact The Advisor writing to email@example.com
H) Communication and other behaviors among the users
By way of example but not limited to, The User commits himself/herself not to upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish any type of content:
• which is or may be deemed contrary to the law because of its dangerous, harassing, defamatory, calumnious or obscene nature
• which is or may be deemed harmful to the privacy of others
• which is or may incite to violence or hatred against such a group or a member of such a group
• which The User has no right to disclose or use according to the applicable law (i.e. internal information or confidential information)
• which is or may infringe any intellectual property rights of a third party
• which is or may be deemed unauthorized or unwanted advertising, promotional material, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or any other type of solicitation. Or which contains a virus or other codes, files or programs that can damage or reduce telecommunication software/hardware functions
I) Penalties in case of Abuse
In circumstances of User abusive behavior, The Advisor reserves the right to terminate the subscription contract without notification. The Advisor reserves also the right to suspend the ongoing Advice and block the Account with or without an advanced communication and to cancel or retain the credit.
J) Termination of the Contract
1. Both Contracting Parties, The User and The Advisor, may terminate the contract at any time without giving reasons. The User should send an e-mail containing name and account name to firstname.lastname@example.org or access on his/her profile and click on the link “disable subscription”. His/her data on ID card must coincide with those insert on the account. It is understood that The Advisor considers User’s willingness to terminate the contract for a subscription of The Advisor’s service to the payment or credit institution. On the contrary, if The Advisor would find User funding gaps that prevent to cover the expenditure related to the account subscription or the renewal, it shall communicate this circumstance to The User who shall remedy to the situation and use The Advisor’s service. If none, The Advisor does not authorize the activation of the Service and shall consider this circumstance as the intention of The User to withdraw to The Service and all contents provided by The Advice. From the first day of the following month after the withdrawal, The User shall not receive any Advice and lose his/her right of his/her account, subscription and the services provided by The Advisor.
2. Right of withdrawal
The User should withdraw following instructions in FAQ.
If the User decides to unsubscribe, The Advisor shall not refund the costs of subscription already paid. When The Advisor shall cancel User account and subscription, he/she shall not access the list of services provided by INVICTUS.
1. The Advisor offers user the option of using the Service on INVICTUS web site and/or on mobile devices. The User is the only responsible for the technical configuration of his/her device.
2. INVICTUSApp is a mobile application to be used exclusively on smartphone and tablet. User shall use the Service also on smartphone and tablet.
3. By registering, The User agrees to provide data to The Advisor. The following data are transmitted into anonymous form in order to remove any factual errors and improve the quality of the mobile application: version number of INVICTUSApp and its operation, the device model name and version number of operating system, details on free memory space, screen characteristics, hardware and software configuration, system settings, system log file and, if any, information about integrated radio receivers and their configurations.
4. By registering, an account is automatically created on INVICTUSApp and The User shall be able to access on INVICTUS website platform using the same credentials generated on INVICTUSApp.
5. The User can download INVICTUSApp using the internet connection available on the device adopted.
6. The services of INVICTUSApp are illustrated on INVICTUS website. The Advisor reserves the right to expand, reduce and/or otherwise, change the offer of INVICTUSApp anytime. Furthermore, the Advisor shall be free to stop or limit the services of INVICTUSApp at its sole discretion. The User is not entitled to grant of a refund, if the services of INVICTUSApp are not available or if changes are introduced.
7. INVICTUSApp is protected by copyright and The Advisor brand. The User is entitled to save INVICTUSApp on his/her personal device. Any other form of storage, duplication, reproduction, distribution of the mobile application shall be strictly prohibited.
L) Costs and automatic renewal
Payments may be granted exclusively by credit card. We invite you not to use a debit card, also known as “Bancomat”, to complete the purchase.
The subscription to INVICTUS shall be extended tacitly at the end of each term unless notice of termination is given before the date of renewal. The User agrees and acknowledges that is subject to automatic renewal and authorizes The Advisor to charge the relative costs of subscription and any taxes on every registered credit card (without notice, excepting those cases required by law).
In the event that the payment was unsuccessful, the User must provide the Advisor with a valid credit card. In the absence of the aforesaid data, the User's account will be temporarily on hold. In the event that the User updated his payment method, the new subscription will start from the expiry date of the previous subscription and not from the date on which the charge was made.
In the event that the payment was unsuccessful, even partially, for one or more active subscriptions, the account will be, in any case, temporarily disabled until the charges still due will not be fully paid. This operation extends to all subscriptions related to the user's profile, even if regularly renewed.
The PRIME subscription is bound to an active VIP subscription, even in case of asynchronous subscriptions.
M) Place and conclusion of the contract
1. All legal relation between The Advisor and The User are subject exclusively to Italian laws with the exclusion of the Convention on the Sale of International Goods unless the application of the regulatory standards that are more advantageous for The User falling under the scope of Regulation (EC) 593/2008. The place of performance is Rome.
2. Unless otherwise determined by the law, The Court of Rome is the sole place of jurisdiction for all claims arising from this contractual relationship and all disputes between the parties.
1. Who is responsible for my personal data?
Nextwin Srl (also called "Data controller") is the legal entity responsible for all personal information that is collected and used about INVICTUS customers. It is located in Viale del Monte Oppio n. 24, 00184 – Rome (RM), Italy, registered under n. RM-1405214 with the C.C.I.A.A. of Rome, C.F. 12853861008, P. IVA 12853861008. The shared Capital entirely subscribed and paid-up consisted of Euro 17.808,00.
2. I'm a visitor of INVICTUS website and/or a user of INVICTUSApp. What types of personal data do you collect?
When you navigate and use INVICTUS website and/or INVICTUSApp, the Advisor will collect the following categories of information for the following purposes, whether or not you are registered user:
Navigation data: information systems and software procedures used to operate the INVICTUS website and/or INVICTUSApp collect your personal data whose transmission is implied in the use of communication protocols of the internet. It concerns information that is not collected to be associated with specific individuals, but by their own very nature, could enable the identification of the customers by processings and associating data of third parties. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by user who connects to the website and/or App, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters related to the operating system and the users. The collected data are used only in order to draw some statistical information about the use of the sites and also to periodically check its correct functioning. Data may be used for the purposes of ascertaining responsibility in the event of hypothetical IT crimes jeopardizing website and/or App security (art. 6, co. 1, let. f)).
Personal data that you provide to us: information provided directly by you through letters/e-mail: the optional, explicit and voluntary mailing of data as requested by the various sections of this site are used for the purpose of processing the user’s requests in a matter of Site and/or App (art. 6, co. 1, let. b) ). You are able to deny access to these data. Their absence, however, may make impossible to process the request;
through contact forms on INVICTUS website and/or INVICTUSApp: on our website and mobile application there are contact forms (for example“Contact”). If you decide to fill in them, we will collect and store your personal information to process your request (art. 6, co. 1, let. b)). You are able to deny access to these data. Their absence, however, may make impossible to process the request.
We also employ cookies on the website. You will find additional information on this subject in paragraph 12.
3. I'm a visitor of INVICTUS website and/or a user of INVICTUSApp. How do you use such information?
If you decide to register to INVICTUS website and/or INVICTUSApp, your personal data will be processed for the further purposes described below:
must be used to implement a contract or deliver a service you have requested (art. 6, co.1, let. b)): to complete the registration procedure, and to conclude and execute the agreement for the supply of service through the INVICTUS website and/or INVICTUSApp according to the General Terms and Conditions of use and other agreements to which you are a party (for example Terms and Conditions that regulate specific promotional initiatives and contests), and to carry out any pre-contractual disclosures and procedures that you have requested, such as a when you contact us to receive information about our products and services before deciding whether or not to purchase and use them.
To fulfill legal requirements or respecting orders issued by public authorities (art. 6, co. 1, let. c)): if required by the applicable law provisions, we will process your personal data to fulfill legal tax obligations and consumer protection.
To fulfil our legal interest to build and increase our community of subscribers and to increase the frequency of the regular visits on INVICTUS website and/or INVICTUSApp (art. 6., co. 1, let. f)): when you sign in our Site and/or App, you can insert your username (nickname) and browse our Site and/or App as registered user. To fulfil our legal interest to build and increase our community of subscribers and to increase the frequency of the regular visits on INVICTUS website and/or INVICTUSApp , our systems will automatically assign a score to each action you could do on Site and/or App as registered user (for example, when you visit one of our Site and/or App pages) and they will generate and publish rankings with our users' scores. After having assigned you a score, we don't store information on the specific action which score is related on (for example, the specific page which you have a visit or the specific video you have viewed). Your scores, as well as the those of other users of our Site and/or App, can help us to know the frequency of users' interaction with our Site and/or App and to increase the frequency of visits on our Site and/or App. Under no circumstances may other users of our Site and/or App be aware of your detailed information on the types of actions you have done and the score you have obtained on INVICTUS. Scores can be used to award prizes in contests or initiatives with optional registration unless Regulation makes provision therefor;
To fulfil our legal interest to know how much and how long users are on Site and/or App (art. 6., co. 1, let. f)): To fulfil our legal interest to know how much and how long Site and/or App are used by visitors, we acquire data and generate reports, directly or by means of third-party suppliers, in order to strictly monitor the number of visited pages of our Site and/or App, the number of visitors and, generally, how they use our Site and/or App, without trace back to an identifiable person. Our suppliers use cookie technologies to acquire data and generate reports, (you will find additional information on this subject in paragraph 12);
To fulfil our legal interest to exercise or defence of legal claims (art. 6., co. 1, let. f)): we can process your personal data to fulfill our legal interest to exercise or defense of legal claims, even in the case of any non-compliance with the General Conditions contained on Site and/or App or in case of violation of law.
•For anti-fraud purposes (as required by the European Union Directive 2015/2366 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 November 2015 relating to payment services in the internal market.
Additionally, with your free and voluntary consent, we may process your personal data for marketing purposes and/or customer profiling activities. In relation to the above-mentioned data treatment, please read the following paragraphs.
4. Do you use my data for promotional messages?
We will process your personal data for marketing purposes (for example direct marketing advertising, commercial communications, customer satisfaction surveys) only with your free and voluntary consent, that is expressible by checking the dedicated box of the registration form set into user's personal area of our Site and/or App.
By giving your consent, we will contact you via mail with information regarding promotions on our goods and/or services, special offers sponsored by our partners as well as customers satisfaction surveys and market research materials.
By checking the box, you agree to be contacted via e-mail for marketing purposes. You will have the choice to opt-in or opt-out of receiving such communications by indicating what you no longer wish to receive (for example, you can decide to receive communications exclusively via traditional mail).
You can fully or partially withdraw your consent to process your personal data for marketing purposes at any time (for example, you can decide to receive communications exclusively via traditional mail), asking for it as described in paragraph 17.
You can withdraw your consent to process your e-mail address for marketing purposes also by clicking on the opt-out link (opt-out) in every communication from INVICTUS.
Additionally, with your free and voluntary consent, we will share your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes. In relation to the above-mentioned data treatment, please read the following paragraph 6.
5. Do you process my personal data for the purpose of customer profiling?
6. Do you share personal information with third parties for commercial purpose?
By giving your consent, we will communicate your personal data (i) to companies belonging to the same corporate group (ii) and to third parties operating in the betting market. They can contact you for marketing purposes via e-mail with information regarding promotions on goods and/or services, special offers, customers satisfaction surveys and market research materials.
Your consent is free and voluntary. You can deny it and maintain a full use of our Site and/or App features. You can withdraw your consent at any time, by asking for it as described in paragraph 17.
You will have the choice to opt-in or opt-out of receiving such communications. You will also be given the opportunity to contact third parties and indicate them that you no longer wish to receive direct marketing material, as described in their Privacy Policies.
7. Do you share personal information with third parties for other business operations?
We may communicate your personal data to third parties at the request of judicial authority. We may also disclose your personal data to lawyers and law firms to fulfill our legal interest to enforce or defend legal claims.
8. Who becomes aware of my personal data?
We may also avail of the following categories of individuals/entities which may, in the course of their work, become aware of your personal details: approved entities such as IT service and analytics service suppliers (which provide us information and reports about users behaviour on our Site and/or App); management systems providers, external consultants, advertising and marketing companies which work for us.
9. How do you disclose my personal data?
By deciding to comments and share contents on our Site and/or App, they shall be accessible to all registered and unregistered visitors. If the contents that you share contains personal data, they will be disclosed. Contents and comments on INVICTUS website and/or INVICTUSApp always refers to your nickname.
10. Is the provision of personal data optional and voluntary?
The provision of your personal data through contact forms on our Site and/or App is always optional. However in case of refusal to process your personal data, we could not be able to reply or provide our assistance.
The provision of your personal data during subscription to our Site and/or App is optional but necessary to use all features reserved to registered users.
Further optional personal data which you can insert into the dedicated personal area on our Site and/or App are not required. This information is necessary if you give us the consent to process your data for the purpose of customer profiling, in order to grant you the most suitable promotional communications to your personality. By deciding not to insert all the optional personal data into the dedicated personal area on our Site and/or App, you will have no prejudicial consequences; However, our promotional communication may be less interesting for you.
11. Can I sign into Site and/or App with my Social network credentials?
12. Do you set Cookies or similar tracking tools on Site or App?
13. What do you use my personal data for and how long do you store them?
You data will be processed by automated and non-automated means, with logic strictly related to the purposes and in any event to ensure the security and confidentiality of data.
Your navigation data will be stored for a maximum retention period of seven days, unless they are necessary for administrative or judicial authorities in case of hypothetical computer crimes and damages to our Site and/or App.
By asking us for specific information about our services via e-mail or by means of the contact forms available on our Site and/or App, your personal data will be stored for a maximum retention period of 60 days from the day when we would have provided you what you have asked for, unless they are necessary for administrative or judicial authorities in case of hypothetical computer crimes and damages to our Site and/or App.
We will store your personal data provided during the registration procedure to our Site and/or App until your account will be disabled and your personal information will be immediately deleted.
We will store data on purchases and sales on our Site and/or App for 10 years, by complying the requirements of applicable tax legislation.
By giving your consent to process your personal data for marketing purposes, they will be processed until you withdraw your consent for all or part of the contract method. Your contact details will be stored to pursue other purposes which they are processed for.
The optional personal data that you have inserted on our Site and/or App will be stored and processed only with your free and voluntary consent for purposes of customer profiling until you decide to delete them or to disable your personal account on our Site and/or App.
14. Do you transfer my personal data outside the European Economic Area?
Some of our service providers are based in countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or for times to times they can ask other suppliers outside the European Economic Area to be responsible for your personal data. This third Countries do not provide adequate protection like Regulation and, a Commission's decision on adequacy pursuant does not exist for third Countries. In order to protect your personal data, our providers as well as we have adopted particular cautions required by Regulation and we transfer your personal data outside EEA.
15. What are my rights?
We will guarantee the following rights according to artt. from 15 to 22 of Regulation: you have the right to access, rectify, port and delete your data according to art. 15-18 of Regulation.
You have also the right to object to our processing of your data. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You can may lodge a complaint with the European Data Protection Supervisor (www.garanteprivacy.it) or with the supervisory authority in the Member State within which you are located and/or operate. We wish you to inform that companies have joint a proprietorship of a Community processing of data.
You can ask for information about the contents of this regulation.
16. Does the Regulation give me the right to object the processing of personal data?
Yes, you have the right to object the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation at any time under art. 6, paragraph 1, letter e) (the performance of a public interest task or the legitimate interests pursued by the controller) or f) (the legitimate interests) of Regulation, including customer profiling activities on the basis of these provisions.
Additionally, you have the right to withdraw the consent to process personal data for marketing purposes at any time, including customer profiling activities if they are connected to direct marketing.
17. How can I contact you to exercise my rights?
Requests for the exercise of your rights shall be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com. INVICTUS will receive and manage your requests and your mail address can be used to obtain further information on the subject of Privacy and Protection of Personal Data.
Nextwin S.r.l. ("We" or the "Company") takes your privacy and the protection of your personal data very seriously.
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data that is stored on your device to help websites and mobile apps collect certain basic information on its users.
The cookies we use on our Site and/or App generally fall into one of the following categories:
a) referring to its user:
(i) Internal cookie or first-party cookies: are saved directly by INVICTUS;
(ii) third-party cookies: are saved by third companies, which are our partners;
b) referring to the time they remain active:
(i) session cookies: they are deleted from your computer or device when you close your web browser;
(ii) persistent cookies: they will remain stored on your computer or device until deleted or until they reach their expiry date.
c) referring to their purpose:
Cookies are used for pursuing different purposes. We use them, for example, to remember your preferences, helping you to customize your experience on our site with special promotions, to remember you when you return to our site and to direct you to the homepage and protect your data.
Each cookie falls within one of these following categories according to its function on our Site and/or App:
2. What are the technical cookies and how do they work?
Technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of providing our service by means of our Site and/or App.
These can be divided into:
browsing cookies: which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the Site and/or App (making it possible for example, to make purchases or be authenticated in order to access reserved areas). They usually are session cookies which are deleted automatically when you close your web browser.
Functional cookies: which allow you to navigate in relation to a series of select criteria (for example, the language or the country where you come from) in order to improve the service provided by the Site and/or the App. They are persistent cookies that will remain stored on your computer or device until deleted or until they reach their expiry date.
We do not use technical cookies for different purposes and they are installed directly by us.
Your consent for the installation of these cookies is not required, as provided by the privacy regulations in force. We offer you the choice of refusing technical cookie installation by following the procedure described in paragraph 5.
N.B.: Please note that, by refusing the installation of technical cookies, deleting them from your computer, some functions can fully or partially compromised.
3. What are Analytics cookies and how do they work?
We use Analytics cookies on our Site and/or App to collect aggregate and non-aggregate statistical information about the number of users who visit our Site and/or App as well as how they use them.
We do not install directly Analytics cookies on our Site and/or App. Third parties are the sole data controllers.
You can withdraw your consent to analytics cookies at any time, as provided by the privacy regulations in force.
By blocking this technical cookie on your browser as described in paragraph 5, let. (A), your consent will be denied and a banner on cookies will appear to your next visit on our Site and/or App.
You can block the installation of analytics cookies at any time, provided that safety is not compromised thereby.
List of Cookies used on the Website and/or App with a link to each developer page to be informed on how to manage analytics cookies (opt-out):
Google Analytics - analytics cookie - permanent cookie https://policies.google.com/privacy
Analytics - analytics cookie
- permanent cookie https://analytics.facebook.com
4. How do you change cookie preferences or block cookies?
There are different ways to change, disable and block cookies:
(A) Using browser settings:
Different browsers make different controls available to you. Generally, your browser will offer you the choice to accept, refuse or delete cookies at all times, or those from providers that website owners use i.e. third party cookies or those from specific websites. Each browser’s website should contain instructions on how you can do this:
You can manage, disable and delete all types of cookies (technical, analytics and profiling ones) by changing your browser settings.
N.B.: If you block cookies on our website, you may be unable to access certain areas of our website and certain functions and pages will not work in the usual way. We also remind you that refusing cookies is likely to modify the terms of your access to our Site as well as its use (viewing our videos, saving identifying information, receiving personalized recommendations, etc.).
(B) By following third-parties procedures
By disabling third-parties cookies, a banner will be displayed in the home page; By closing the banner, scrolling the home page or clicking on any element in home page outside it, you will receive third-parties cookie input anymore.
(C) By visiting web site www.youronlinechoices.eu/it/
Your Online Choice is a website managed by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA), non profit association, whose Italian version you can find at www.youronlinechoices.eu/it/, providing information on behavioral advertising based on profiling cookies (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/a-proposito) which allows internet users to easily opt-out from the set-up of the main profiling cookies set-up by advertising operators which are used on websites (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte). Before choosing this tool, we advise you to read carefully the general service terms and conditions, the FAQ (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/faqs ) and the user’s guide (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/help ).
5. Further information
Nextwin S.r.l. acts as data controller processing data it has collected by means of internal cookies (first-party cookies).
We will process data collected by means of first and third-party technical cookies to fulfill our legal interest and to ensure the security of the website. We do not store data transmitted by third-party analytics cookies, we only use them to collect statistical data about the use of our site and/or App by our users.
First and third-party personal data will be processed by automated systems for the time that is strictly necessary to attain the purposes which they have been collected for.
Therefore, our employees and collaborators will never access the content of your personal data obtained through cookies. Some of our employees and collaborates, who we have appointed as persons in charge of the processing, may perform maintenance operations on the IT systems that host your data, without ever being able to access their actual content. Personal data may be stored on servers managed by third parties (e.g. supplier of IT services), which act as external data processors appointed in writing by the Company.
Please note that, in compliance with the conditions and guarantees provided by the law, your data could be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area, which may not provide a level of protection of privacy comparable to that guaranteed by the Italian and European privacy laws. Your personal data will not be communicated to third-party data controllers nor disseminated.
6. What are my rights?